December 20, 2020

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I know I've been a bad boy not listening to the government, the media or my mother. I know I tend to overreact when I suspect something fishy is going on. 

 I get agitated when governments publish letters on their official websites mentioning the presence of experimental nano-robots in this wonderful vaccine everyone is craving so much  official letters people have never even read, letters people don't even want to read, letters people deny exist because it's too much to take in. Daddy would NEVER hurt me.

Santa, I know I haven't been a good sheep. I need to be punished. But before you do, could you please make this world a better place? And when I say better, I don't mean betteras defined by two-faced world-dominating billionaires who find it amusing that, at the press of a button, the little people will start fighting among themselves oblivious to that fact that they've got the power — billionaires who find it inspiring that they can make this world a better place lining their pockets, quenching their power hunger and indulging themselves in a game of chess.

Please prevent our loved ones from one day saying, "Wir haben es nicht gewuƟt."1

Thank you Santa. 

 Blue

* * *



No comments:

Post a Comment