March 02, 2024

Hello Bear

If I were a bear, I'd be hibernating, dreaming about the spring to come, not knowing that life's pretty much about commercials, tax and smart phones. I'd be smiling and losing weight all in one go. 

If I were a bear.

Hello Bear, how are today?

"I'm sleeping. I don't need to know. I'm happy hiding. I'm doing fine, here in my bear cave."

If I were a bear. I'd leave you be, snoring wildly, full of passion. Watch me roar.

If I were asleep, I'd be counting stars, wondering how much honey I could find, wondering if people were like me.

If I were a bear.

I'd dream of lions invading my space. I'd smack them with a trout and show them my teeth. In my dreams, I'm king. In my world, no one can scare me. 

If I were a bear.

So don't you even try.

* * *



17 comments:

  1. I'd like to see you smack a lion with a trout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d like to see that too! You might get a surprise 😲 run run

      Delete
  2. What kind of bear would you be
    searching for honey in every tree
    Would you be a bear with little cares
    or would your jaw dropping growl scare

    I’d be a dreaming bear under the stars
    dreaming of salmon in rivers near and far
    Listening to campers playing their guitars
    I might even dance on one of their cars

    Haha ….Truedessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice not to have to worry about taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were a bear, I'd find a hot tub in the neighbourhood and let people film and make me famous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were a bear, I'd be one of those that you see in viral videos on Facebook. The one sitting fat and happy on the side of the road waving at cars passing by hoping they'll throw me a snack.

    Hi Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lion wouldn't mind being smacked with a trout as long as he could eat it afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good point your making, Mary. I hope you're doing fine.

      Delete
  7. If I was a bear, my best friends' names would be Piglet, Rabbit, and Eeyore. :) P.S. Putting of filing taxes until the very last second, because alas, I am not he.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I was a bear I wouldn't need to shave and I would walk to the streets of hand San Francisco. Wait that's the wrong kind of bear

    ReplyDelete