June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Us

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday, dear blue man. Happy birthday to me. Yeah, right. And then you find out it's Donald Trump's birthday too. And Boy George's... Crap!

Well, I suppose their mothers were as happy as mine when our big baby heads made their little kitten feel tight again. Pop! 'Hello everyone! Well, hello nurse...' Good thing I don't remember the specifics. It makes me feel naked. But could it be that I, too, was cute? Did I have firm little buttocks? Did I think the world was my oyster? And what about little Donald? 'Ooooh look at the hair! It's so distracting!' Or little baby Boy George singing, 'I'm a man who doesn't know...You come and go... You come and go-o-o-o-o....' Dear Lord, why me? I come and go? Do I look like a one-night-stand kinda guy?

Anyhooters, I'm a-keeping this post short for birthdays make me sentimental and a darker shade of blue. I do want to thank you all for making me laugh when the jokes were on me and for making me believe things matter.

Now, where's my cake, Gloria?

Blue and his unwanted birthday sidekicks

And as for the good news....


From left to right: the Bollywood Princess wearing a yum-yum outfit, Juliette with the beautiful um.. the beautiful, you know, '4' on her chest. (Is it hot in here or is it just me?) Hello, Pat 'the Batcat' Hatt. Check out sharp-clawed yet poorly shaven Brandon and multi-tasking Bryan, our creative friends from A Beer for the Shower (I know, never heard of...), Dezzy the Dazzling Dezzmeister AKA Captain Hollywood (notice the H that was once a perfect A), my cousin and ex-warrior Azra (now part-time she-hulk and a pretty one at that) and finally our grumpy friend DWei who looks a tad more muscular today than we're used to. Some can't spell his name, but that's alright.

 And as for myself... I'm outa here. I've got to buy myself a well-deserved birthday present. What do you think... should I go for the Porsche or the Prius?

 * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment