August 22, 2022

Memory Lane - What's in a Mind?


What's in a mind?

I did a test today they said I wasn't normal I'm so scared

A funny place to hide when all is there Your angst your hungry you for all to see

Looking

Hearing

Fearing

You

What's in a mind?

A phrase of consolation sounds a-drift in empty space in search of you

They say I'm not secure what does that mean?

What's in a me?

A ruthless child a politician's dream a soulless fear an aberration are you God?

Are you?

I just want to belong and be just me be worth their while just me they say there's something wrong so very wrong

A politician's dream

"Susceptible to pain, forever so impressionable" they laughed and I was there I was right there I'm so ashamed

What's in a word?

What's in a test?

What's in a fact
What's in a mind?
What's in a man?
What's in a God?
What's in a me?

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment