May 20, 2013

Blogger Board . . . Game On!

You all know me to be a serious, down-to-earth kind of guy who isn't one to play games. Well, maybe you were wrong. I present to you... Blogger Board. Throw that dice, my friends, and have fun. Lots of fun.


Click on the pic below to get the full-sized Blogger Board.

P.S. Who is who? 1. Pat 'The Cat' Hatt from It's Rhyme Time  4. Pickleope who said he liked me, so I liked him back  7. Gloria from Canela Kitchen 10. Pickles n' Tickles by Jaya J 12. Azra from Azurah 15. Shoes from Red Shoes's Chronicles 17. Remember THIS post? (Sure you don't.)  19. Indian superstar R-A-J from Fucklove  (He just loves Ironman so much.) 20. Truedessafrom True Wanderings 22. Juliette from It Starts at the Beginning 24. Brandon and Bryan from A Beer for the Shower  (I know: who?) 27. Kianwi from Simply She Goes (I made her say things you wouldn't believe...) 28. Remember THIS post? (I thought so.)  31. Dezzy from Hollywood Spy  





No comments:

Post a Comment